Flat or very high perched, they are the stars of the summer! Perfect nails, silky skin, nickel heels… Follow the guide for a pretty summer approach.
Our advice for getting off to a good start:
– Degrease your nails with a cotton soaked in alcohol at 90°, then use toe separators which will facilitate the application of the varnish.
– With your foot facing you on a chair, apply a thin base coat, which prevents the varnish pigments from soaking into the nail and causing it to stain.
– Apply the first coat of varnish. Fine, it draws the curve of the nail, but does not want to be covering.
– The second, thicker layer consists of spreading a large drop of varnish over the entire nail for an even color result and a perfect curve.
– Finish with a coat of top coat, also to be applied on the edge of the nail for a better protective effect, and let dry for a hour.
– Optimize drying with a drop of drying oil as a final touch.
The trick: if you have overflowed, do not wait for the varnish to dry. Wrap a cotton toothpick, soak it in nail polish remover and erase the mess with your pedicure supply.
Hoping to have been helpful! Just click here to discover our products for your perfect pedicure!
Read also: Pedicure: pretty feet in three steps