- The simple varnish doesn’t protect against breakage, it crumbles and doesn’t hold over time.
- The semi-permanent varnish makes it possible to slightly sheath the natural nail at mid-length and to have a long-lasting color.
- The gel, being a rigid material, it allows to sheath and reinforce the nails medium long to long. This is in order to absorb shocks, to prevent it from bending and breaking.
Ladies, here’s why:
- You manage to have a uniform length during a gel application because the free edge is consolidated, reinforced.
- You don’t do a gel application once you have a length to do a simple semi-permanent varnish.
You will understand, if your nail is not sheathed, it will break.
So, hoping that this article will have enlightened you a little! In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure kit! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.