The whole thing during a semi-permanent varnish application, is in the finesse of the layers of varnish. The finer they are, the cleaner and more natural the result will be for two weeks. After this time it will then be necessary to remove the varnish but not just anyhow. At the risk of weakening your natural nails if you don’t use the right technique.
If you are a beginner, mastering the application of semi-permanent varnish can be difficult. She takes practice. In addition, it is absolutely necessary to make very thin layers of varnish. Otherwise your nails will have a huge bulge, which will give an unsightly look.
1. Apply the solvent with cotton on the nails to clean them and prepare them for the application of the varnish.
2. Apply the Degreaser with a cotton ball to thoroughly clean the nail.
3. Apply the Base to the nail in very thin layers so that the UV lamp can harden each layer.
4. Let dry 2 minutes under the UV lamp / 30 sec under an LED lamp.
5. Then apply the color varnish in the same way as the corrective base.
6. Let dry 2 minutes under the UV lamp / 30 sec under an LED lamp.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 to apply the second coat of varnish.
8. Then apply the Top Coat in the same way as the previous coats.
9. Let dry 2 minutes under the UV lamp / 30 sec under an LED lamp.
10. Finally apply the cleaner with a cotton ball.
Now that you’ve know how to apply semi-permanent varnish at home, you can use gentle manicure kits to begin your manicure! If you don’t have nail tools, you can visit our nail supply store.
Read also: How to do a semi-permanent manicure at home?
Post your comments