If you have slower nail growth and want ultra-fast nail growth, there are several solutions. To get your nails growing fast, your nail supply specialist Maryton will give you some useful advice.
1. Occasionally use nail hardeners
Nails tend to break when soft, which affects the rate of nail regrowth. Nail hardeners are often recommended to prevent nail breakage. Nail hardeners strengthen the nails and prevent breakage in the short term.
2. Avoid stick-on nails and toxic polishes
Frequent use of bonded artificial nails has the potential to weaken real nails, making them prone to breakage. In order to avoid this, it is recommended to use non-toxic nail polish on your nails.
3. Take good care of your nails
Regular nail grooming can help build strength, improve nail growth and reduce breakage.
- Make sure your nails are clean and dry to prevent bacteria from growing underneath.
- Use manicure sets like nail file to file your nails and you can shape your nail tips into a curve shape.
- Keep your hands and nails moisturized with lotion, make sure it is well absorbed by your nails.
- Avoid biting your nails or cutting them too short.