With the multitude of tools available on the market, it can be difficult to navigate. Here is a short guide to recommended bridal manicures as well as the complete manicure kit to perform them.
The tools needed to prepare the nails
- Cuticle cutters of different diameters for neat and clean nail edges;
- A cuticle pusher to loosen and push back the flesh;
- Professional files with different grits to file the nail and the edge of the nail;
- A nail buffer to polish the nail;
- A nail clipper to correct the cut of the nail.
The essential brushes of the nail technician
- A size 6 gel brush: ideal for shaping gel and acrylic resin;
- A size 4 gel brush: a perfect shape and size that adapts to the curve of the nail, very useful for applying and stretching the color gel;
- A size 2 oblique brush: a very precise fine beveled tip to create beautiful patterns;
- 5 and 10 mm liner brush: essential for making French manicures;
- A dust brush;
Other essential products
- A basic UV gel;
- A UV construction gel;
- A white UV gel for French;
- Cuticle care oil
- A nail drill machine with different cutters;
- False nail glue/manicure glue;
- False nail capsules;
- Cellulose squares or manicure cotton pads;
- A UV lamp.
Read also: Mocha manicure, the autumn nail trend